An Apology


Psalm 46:10: “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”

In the early morning of September 12th, the Lord woke me up and kept me awake until I got up and spent some time with Him.  The reality is, my times with Him had been rushed and abruptly cut short due to all manner of distractions.  Many of them were outside of my control.  Some of them were not.  The devil is quite content keeping us distracted with all kinds of “good” things to keep us from spending time with our Yeshua.  For me, God was putting His finger on social media groups.  I had to cut them off.  Yesterday, I was surprised by how much quality time I had available to spend with the Lord when I didn’t have the social media groups pulling at me.  I was also surprised by how often I felt the need to check my phone; I didn’t realize what an addiction it had become.

In the past few days, I have been deeply weighed down by the post “Thirteen Days.”  It has become clear to me that at least parts of that post were not of the Lord, and it is grieving me heavily that I posted that in the name of the Lord only to find that it was a false spirit I was hearing.  Though the Lord has made me aware for a long time that the enemy tries to interject his words into my mind under the pretense of being God, and though the Lord has preserved me in most cases from putting out words that are not of Him, yet I think in this case, God knew I needed a slap in the behind.  I was taking for granted that gift by not spending enough alone time with my God.  Now I must humbly apologize to my readers and seek your forgiveness for leading you wrongly, and mostly, for dishonoring the Lord.  He will never fail His word, and He will not taunt His people either.

I honestly don’t know if God wants me to put out more words.  I have been so deeply grieved that I have dishonored Him, that I do not want anything to do with even the opportunity to do so again.  However, if the Lord compels me to put out future words, I will obey.

1 Peter 5:8-11: “Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world. And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. To him be the dominion forever and ever. Amen.”

1 John 1:9: “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Comments

  1. we all fail at one time or another. only because you're a messenger, your mistakes are publickly visible. your failiures dont defy you. they make you stronger and wiser.
    much love, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for true mercy sister in Christ, he is justified by his word always..
    We can and do fall at times, when we read the Bible, David, Moses, on amd on but he forgives his children who repent...
    AMEN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thirteen Days

I AM GOD

Revivals