DECEPTIONS



You must continue to inquire of me of every single person that you listen to and read. Never take anything for granted. Never assume that any person is without error. The enemy is very crafty and busy right now undermining the authority and the powers of even my most trusted Saints. Why do you doubt what I say in your spirit? My sheep listen to my voice, I know them and they follow me. I know that the enemy is very crafty, and if you have any doubt in your mind who is speaking to you, it is right of you to be assured through my Saints [to clarify, the Lord is speaking of going to those we trust in the Lord to get their minds on whether a person is in error]. Many are being taken into the snare of the Evil One to perform many signs and wonders. Satan himself can come to these--even children of mine--to carry them away into visions and ecstatic experiences that seem indisputable. Yet even my children must test all things! It is a grievous thing that many of my children are being led away into the bait of the Evil One because of the inconsistencies in their armor. Take it as a warning, my daughter that nothing that you deeply desire becomes an idol to you, such that you stop listening to my answer and start seeking it so much that you leave an opening for the devil to appear as an Angel of Light. Some of my Saints have fallen into this very snare. And Satan is using it to capitalize on deception and to bring confusion in my church. This confusion will create a dividing line that results in the great Falling Away of which I speak in my Holy Word. It is imperative, my daughter that you do not fall into any kind of trap and that you only hold firmly to the Truth that I have given to you. I do not say anything to you that you do not already know in your spirit, but those that I love I continue to remind. You are in very perilous times. Be encouraged, my daughter that I have not left you or any of my true Saints who are part of the Remnant Bride. Continue to seek me and to pour out your sense of neediness upon me, and I will continue to direct you on the very Narrow Way you walk. Only my direction can save you from destruction. There is absolutely no ability of your own mind or understanding to save you from what is false, for there is nothing that is as it appears. Let it be to you as a warning to continue to press into me even more and more, my precious daughter. But I will preserve my church and those who I called by my Name, whom I have elected for myself to take my truth into the whole world. I will show them when there is a web of deceit. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I am with you always to the very end of the age. "Lord, is there hope for your saints who have fallen into error?" My daughter, there is always hope for those who come to me in truth and confess their sins and errors to me. You must pray for those I lay upon your heart who have fallen into the traps of the Evil One. I will discipline those I love and will save their souls from hell.

I dreamed last night that a man's mother died. I had to go to some government building and fill out some papers in order to get permission to see the dead woman. I was informed by someone (seeming to be an attorney) that if I wanted to get into the favor of the high official, I should check the box on the paperwork that I would donate $18,000 to his cause. I had the impression I had no choice, but I kept thinking, how am I going to come up with that money? I was allowed to see the woman. She was lying in an open coffin. Her son, who was an older man, stood nearby weeping uncontrollably. I went near the coffin and noticed the woman turning from side to side, as one does while sleeping. I thought, that's strange; how is she dead? Then, I went up to the coffin. She opened her eyes and started talking to me. I said, "She's not dead!" Then I told the official I was deceived and would not be paying $18,000. And I somehow didn't care anymore if he was displeased with me.

As I asked the Lord about this dream, I heard in my spirit:

My daughter, the dream I gave you is a confirmation of my warning to my Church to be on guard against deceptions.  The official in your dream is the devil.  He wants you to think that you owe him and that he owns you, and if you want peace in his realm, which is the world, you have to give him whatever he demands of you, which is all you have and more.  My daughter, do not think that he has control as he would like you and my people to believe or that he even has control over death.  He wants to believe he has control over death, and that he can hurt and steal and destroy anyone he pleases, but he is subject to me, and anyone who is my own precious possession cannot be harmed by him.  This was the case of the old lady in the coffin.  Satan thought that he has my people in a coffin, that they are as good as dead to him.  But my daughter, even my sleeping church is not dead!!  She might LOOK dead and even be in the coffin, but I am about to wake my sleeping church, and those who are weeping over her will be stunned at my power!  My sleeping church is about to start proclaiming my mighty gospel!  Oh, my dear people, whom I love, do not be despairing, and do not give up your souls to the devil out of despair that the sleeping church has not woken by your words.  No, the time has not yet come, but it is nigh at the door!  You will find that the great usury Satan would try to exact from you will not be a stumbling block to you, and you will not be intimidated by his threats any longer.  Beware of his great deception!  Nothing is as it appears!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thirteen Days

I AM GOD

Revivals