WHIRLWIND


Jeremiah 23:19: "Behold, the storm of the LORD! Wrath has gone forth, a whirling tempest; it will burst upon the head of the wicked."

Isaiah 66:15: " For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the whirlwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire."

The early morning of October 7, I dreamed that I and my husband and my two children were in a very small house of one room. There was a window on the end of the room. There was a door in the front. And there was a door in the back. There suddenly came upon us a very powerful tornado. I had the sense that I should go down to the basement with the children, but in a split-second decision, I decided not to and just got down onto the floor. I had my daughter down on the floor, with me partially on top of her. My husband was on the floor and my son was not next to my husband. He was by the door. The next thing I knew, he was being sucked out the door by the tornado. I was screaming for him, but there was nothing I could do. If I moved, I would lose my daughter, or I myself would be taken. Around that same moment, the window shattered. I was right near it, so it shattered on top of me and my daughter. I tried to cover my daughter with my body to protect her. Then the tornado receded. At the very moment it receded, two of my extended family members walked into the back door, dressed up really fancy and completely oblivious of what had just happened.
I said to them, "You have no idea that there was a tornado here at this moment? I have to find my son!" I rushed out into the front yard and found him lying on the ground some distance from the house. I was relieved to find that he was alive, but from a distance, he looked like his leg was severely broken; however, as I got closer, I thought he looked okay. Then I woke up. I asked the Lord if He would be willing to explain this dream, and this is what I heard:

Yes, my daughter, I will explain the dream to you, for it speaks of a great whirlwind coming upon the world. It is my whirlwind--a whirlwind of great fury, of vindication against the wicked, and of sifting the wheat from the tares. Behold, my people will be clearly distingued from the wicked, for they [the wicked] will be carried away. The members of one's own family will be exposed! Indeed, your son was carried away as a symbol for what is to take place on the earth. While some who are of my family and yet do not head my warnings barely escape with their lives, those who are not listening and who despise my warnings will be swept up into my whirlwind of judgment. No flimsy house of wood or hay or stubble will keep them safe from my fury. No preconceived notions of how to escape will prevent my coming in, to destroy. Only if you are listening to my voice and are walking with my Spirit will you be safe. In the dream, you heard my Spirit telling you to go down under the ground for safety. What does the basement represent? It represents the covering I give my Holy Ones who are seeking me. It represents the shadow of my wings. But in the time of distress, you will have but a split second to decide whether or not to listen to me. Will you hear my voice or your own reason? If you will not hear my voice, you will be both in grave danger and even peril of your very lives. Some of you will be saved, if not by the very skin of your teeth, though certainly not without great vexation. Some of you will be swept into the great fury of my judgment. Without my mercy yet being extended, that judgment would mangle those who enter into it, but with my power of healing and salvation, you will yet be saved. Your son in the dream was one of those who was swept up into judgment, and though it appeared that he was greatly wounded and mangled, yet as you drew nearer, you found my mercy to be bountiful. So it will be. Many will look at the grave wounds of the judgments and assume that only evil could result, but as they draw nearer and speak with my people who have been healed by my wounds, they will find a miracle of grace, and testimony to my power to bring great good out of great destruction. Those who came into the back door immediately after the whirlwind represent those who are oblivious to what I am doing. They will see the judgments but not as my hand of justice. No, they will dismiss these judgments as acts of nature and continue to dress themselves in apparel unfitting for times of great mourning. While they should be in sackcloth and ashes, figuratively speaking, mourning their sin and pouring out their hearts to me, they will be going about their business. But I will see to it that even these are shaken so that they are forced to come face to face with who I AM. So I have spoken. I AM the LORD who does all these things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thirteen Days

I AM GOD

Revivals